Thursday, December 20, 2012

London: Downside/Upside

Downside: It rained 90% of the time. I would have preferred snow.
Upside: It was the warmest place I have been to since Spain!


Upside: Christmas lights EVERYWHERE
Downside: There is nothing bad about this

Downside: Everything is expensive
Upside: FREE museums! [I went to the Science museum and the Museum of Natural History]

Downside: I got a blister from walking
Upside: I got to see Big Ben, the London Eye, Regent Street 12 days of Christmas decorations, Oxford Street Marmite Christmas decorations, Hyde Park winter wonderland, and the two awesome museums mentioned above.


Downside: I forgot that I need a UK adapter to charge any of my electronics
Upside: Someone left one behind in my hostel room!

Downside: My flight got delayed 8 hours
Upside: They booked me a room in a 5 star hotel

Downside: I didn't shower for 2 days because the hostels didn't have towels
Upside: I just took the best shower of the semester in this FIVE STAR HOTEL ROOM

Since I have all this free-time I will be backtracking and blogging about all the places I haven't blogged about yet. Thanks for reading my blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment